AeroCentury Corp. Closes Revolving Credit Facility For $75 Million
BURLINGAME, Calif., April 29 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- AeroCentury Corp. (NYSE Amex: ACY), an independent aircraft leasing company, today announced that it has closed a new revolving credit facility. The $75 million credit facility, which has the ability to be expanded to $110 million, is available to AeroCentury through April 28, 2012. The credit facility is provided by a syndicate of banks led by Union Bank, N.A. as Agent. The initial draw under the new credit facility was used to repay AeroCentury's previous credit facility which was due to expire on April 30, 2010.
"Given that conditions in the global capital markets are still extremely challenging, we believe it is a significant accomplishment to have closed this new facility," said Neal Crispin, President of AeroCentury. "We are pleased to have Union Bank as our new agent bank."
AeroCentury is an aircraft operating lessor and finance company specializing in leasing regional aircraft and engines utilizing triple net leases. The Company's aircraft and engines are leased to regional airlines and commercial users worldwide.
SOURCE AeroCentury Corp.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV