By Jeff Reeves of InvestorPlace
This week, the Federal Reserve managed to hold interest rates steady yet again, but we all know this can't last forever.
Inflation fears are starting to creep up on the American economy and are boosting prices across the board. Commodities such as gold, timber crude oil, steel and corn are seeing huge price appreciation and should continue to see upward movement in the months ahead.
Now is the time to make sure that your portfolio is properly positioned to benefit from this commodity surge later this year. Metal & mining stocks, agricultural stocks and energy stocks are just some of the areas where high commodity prices will provide bigger profits. There are also a number of commodity ETFs that are good buys right now.Here are seven different InvestorPlace.com advisors with their own favorite commodity plays to buy now. From swing trading to buy-and-hold to emerging markets, these experts have every investing strategy covered with their commodity stocks to buy.
More From Investor Place
|Top Five Stocks for April|
|Eight Inverse ETFs to Play the Coming Correction|
|Five Toxic Funds for Your 401(k)|
|Free Investing Guide|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV