TORM A/S - Articles Of Association
10.1. General meetings can only form a quorum provided that at least 1/3 of the share capital is represented.
10.2. At general meetings, all resolutions shall be passed by a simple majority of votes, unless otherwise provided by statute or these Articles of Association.
10.3. Any adoption of resolutions for amendment of the Articles of Association, the dissolution or merger of the Company with another company or firm, the use of the Company's foundation, rejection of the annual report and/or the Directors' proposal for appropriation of profits, appointment of member(s) of the Company's Board of Directors requires that at least 3/5 of the share capital is represented at the general meeting and that the resolution is adopted by at least 2/3 of all votes cast unless any such resolution is proposed by the Company's Board of Directors. Any resolution for the amendment of the Company's Articles of Association is further subject to the conditions set out in Sections 106-107 of the Danish Companies Act.10.4. In the event that shareholders have at the annual general meeting decided by simple majority not to adopt the Company's annual report, the general meeting may, notwithstanding the above, decide by simple majority to submit the annual report for a new audit. 10.5. In the event that a general meeting has been convened for the purpose of adopting a resolution requiring qualified majority and if an insufficient number of shares are represented at such meeting, the Board of Directors shall as soon as possible convene a new general meeting at which the pro-posal, irrespective of the number of shares represented, may be adopted by 5/6 of all votes unless 1/3 of the votes represented is against the proposal at the first general meeting. Instruments appointing a proxy for the first general meeting shall, unless expressly revoked, be valid also for the second general meeting.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV