TORM A/S - Articles Of Association
4. Election of members to the Board of Directors.
5. Appointment of auditor/auditors.
6. Any other business and notices.
Article 88.1 A shareholder's right to participate in and vote at general meetings shall be determined on the basis of such shareholder's holding of shares on the record date, i.e., one week prior to the general meeting. Participation at general meetings is furthermore subject to the shareholder having re-quested an admission card for the relevant general meeting no later than three days prior to the date of the general meeting. Admission cards are issued to any such person who according to the register of shareholders is registered as a shareholder on the record date or who has duly reported his shareholding to the Company as at the record date for purposes of entry in the register of shareholders. 8.2 The Board of Directors may determine that holders of ADRs as at the record date may attend general meetings, provided that such holders no later than three days before the date of the general meeting have requested an admission card for the relevant general meeting and presented due documentation of their holdings. 8.3. Each share of DKK 5.00 carries one vote. 8.4. Each shareholder shall be entitled to be represented by proxy. 8.5. The proxy holder shall present a written and dated instrument of proxy. Instruments of proxy to the Company's management shall be granted for a maximum period of 12 months and shall be issued for a specific general meeting with a known agenda. Article 9 9.1. The Board of Directors shall appoint a chairman to preside the general meeting and decide all matters relating to the transaction of business and the voting, always provided that any voting shareholder may demand that the resolutions put to the vote of the meeting should be decided by poll.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV