TORM A/S - Articles Of Association
6.1. On 22 April 2009, the Annual General Meeting resolved to authorise the Board of Directors to i) fix the date for introduction of communication by electronic means pursuant to Articles 6(3) - 6(6) be-low and at the same time to ii) make all necessary amendments to the Articles of Association.
6.2. The Board of Directors shall notify the Company's shareholders about the date of introduction of communication by electronic means.
6.3. The Company shall be entitled to give any notices to the Company's shareholders under the Dan-ish Companies Act or these Articles of Association by electronic mail, and documents may be made available or forwarded in electronic form. The annual report and any other notices required to be given to the shareholders by law must, however, always be available in paper version and for-warded to any shareholders having so requested.6.4. The Management Board will ask all shareholders recorded in the Company's register of shareholders to provide their current email addresses to which notices etc., cf. Article 6(1) above, may be given. It is the responsibility of the shareholder to provide the Company with a correct and current email address. 6.5. At the discretion of the Board of Directors, the above form of communication may also be used for communication between the Company and the members of the Board of Directors. 6.6. Information on system requirements and the use of electronic communication shall be provided di-rectly to the shareholders by the Company's Management Board or be published on the Company's website. Article 7 7.1. The agenda for the annual general meeting shall be as follows:
1. Director's report on the activities of the Company in the past year. 2. Presentation for adoption of the annual report. 3. The Board of Director's proposal for the appropriation of profits or provision for losses in accordance with the adopted annual report.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV