HMN Financial, Inc. Announces Election Results And Appointment Of President
HMN Financial, Inc. (HMN) (Nasdaq: HMNF) today announced the re-election of Michael Fogarty, Susan Kolling and Malcolm McDonald as directors.
HMN also announced that its Board elected Bradley Krehbiel to serve as President. Mr. Krehbiel was elected President of Home Federal Savings Bank, HMN’s banking subsidiary, in January of 2009 and served as its Executive Vice President of Business Banking from 2004 to 2009. Prior to Home Federal, he held several positions in the financial services industry.
HMN Financial, Inc. and Home Federal are headquartered in Rochester,
Minnesota. Home Federal operates ten full service offices in Minnesota
located in Albert Lea, Austin, Eagan, La Crescent, Rochester, Spring
Valley and Winona, Minnesota and two full service offices located in
Marshalltown and Toledo, Iowa. Home Federal Private Banking operates
branches in Edina and Rochester, Minnesota. Home Federal also operates
loan origination offices in Sartell and Rochester, Minnesota.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV