Brazilian Superior Court Of Justice Rejects Indemnification Claim For Consumption Of Cigarettes
This was the first ruling on merits on the matter rendered by the Brazilian Superior Court of Justice which, till now, had only reviewed the issue of the statute of limitations being applicable to claims of this nature, confirming the understanding that the period to be applied is five (5) years, as expressly provided in the Brazilian Consumer Protection Code.
SOURCE Souza Cruz S.A.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV