The Eastern Company Declares Regular Quarterly Cash Dividend
The Eastern Company (NYSE Amex-EML) today announced the declaration of its regular quarterly cash dividend of nine cents ($0.09) per share, payable June 15, 2010, to common stock shareholders of record as of May 21, 2010. This dividend represents the Company’s 279th consecutive quarterly dividend.
The Eastern Company is a 151-year-old manufacturer of vehicular and industrial hardware, locks, metal castings, coin collection and smart card products. It operates from nine locations in the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Taiwan and China. The diversity of the Company’s products enables it to respond to the changing requirements of a broad array of markets.
Information in this news release contains statements which reflect the
Company’s current expectations regarding its future operating
performance and achievements. Actual results may differ due to the many
economic uncertainties that affect the Company’s business environment.
Further information about the potential factors which could affect the
Company’s financial results is included in the Company’s reports and
filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The Company is not
obligated to update or revise the aforementioned statements for those
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV