Mercury Computer Systems, Inc. F3Q10 (Qtr End 03/31/10) Earnings Call Transcript
Mercury Computer Systems, Inc. (MRCY)
F3Q10 Earnings Call
April 27, 2010 5:00 pm ET
ExecutivesBob Hult - Senior Vice President and Chief Financial OfficerMark Aslett - President and Chief Executive OfficerAnalystsTyler Hojo - Sidoti & Company, LLCStephen Levenson - Stifel NicolausJonathan Ho - William Blair & Co.Jim McIlree – MerrimanMark Jordan – Global Financial GroupMike Ciarmoli - Boenning & ScattergoodPresentationOperator
Previous Statements by MRCY
» Mercury Computer Systems Inc. F2Q10 (Qtr Ended 12/31/09) Earnings Call Transcript
» Mercury Computer Systems, Inc. F1Q10 (09/30/2009) Earnings Call Transcript
» Mercury Computer Systems, Inc. F4Q09 (Qtr End 08/04/09) Earnings Call Transcript
Additional information regarding forward-looking statements and risk factors is included in the earnings press release we issued this afternoon reporting the company’s third quarter fiscal year 2010 results and in the company’s periodic reports filed with the SEC. We caution listeners of today’s conference call not to place undue reliance upon any forward looking statements which speak only as of the date of this call. We undertake no obligations to update any forward looking statements.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV