First Security Group, Inc. Announces Webcast Of First Quarter Conference Call
First Security Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: FSGI) will issue its earnings release for the first quarter of 2010 on Thursday, April 29, 2010, before the market opens and will also host its first quarter conference call for investors on the same day at 3:00 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time.
The webcast can be accessed live via the corporate info/investor relations page on the company’s website, www.FSGBank.com. The event will be archived on the First Security website for one month.
About First Security Group, Inc.
First Security Group, Inc. is a bank holding company headquartered in Chattanooga, Tennessee with $1.4 billion in assets. Founded in 1999, First Security's community bank subsidiary, FSGBank, N.A. has 39 full-service banking offices along the interstate corridors of eastern and middle Tennessee and northern Georgia. In Dalton, Georgia, FSGBank operates under the name of Dalton Whitfield Bank; along the Interstate 40 corridor in Tennessee, FSGBank operates under the name of Jackson Bank & Trust. FSGBank provides retail and commercial banking services, trust and investment management, mortgage banking, financial planning, Internet banking (
www.FSGBank.com) and equipment leasing.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV