Piedmont Office Realty Trust To Report First Quarter 2010 Financial Results
Piedmont Office Realty Trust (NYSE: PDM), an owner of Class A properties located primarily in the ten largest U.S. office markets, today announced that the Company will release its first quarter 2010 financial results on Tuesday, May 11, 2010 after the close of trading on the New York Stock Exchange. A conference call is scheduled for Wednesday, May 12, 2010 at 8:30 a.m. Eastern time.
During the conference call, the Company’s management team will review first quarter performance, discuss recent events, and conduct a question-and-answer period.
|To Participate in the Telephone Conference Call:|
|Dial in at least five minutes prior to start time.|
|Conference ID: 349822|
|Conference Call Playback:|
|Account #: 3055|
|The playback can be accessed through May 26, 2010.|
To Submit a Question via the Internet:
Investors interested in submitting a question to the Company prior to the call should send their questions to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Company management will attempt to answer as many questions as time allows on the conference call.About Piedmont Office Realty Trust Piedmont Office Realty Trust, Inc. is a fully-integrated, self-administered and self-managed real estate investment trust ("REIT") specializing in the acquisition, ownership, management, development and disposition of primarily high-quality Class A office buildings located in major U.S. office markets and leased primarily to high-credit-quality tenants. Since commencing operations in June 1998, the Company has acquired over $5.5 billion of office and industrial properties. Rated as an investment-grade company by Standard & Poor's and Moody's, Piedmont has maintained a low-leverage strategy while acquiring its properties.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV