Jones Soda Announces Change Of External Audit Firm
Jones Soda Co. (the Company) (NASDAQ: JSDA), today announced that Peterson Sullivan LLP will replace Deloitte & Touche LLP as the company’s independent auditors, effective April 23, 2010.
“We have had a great relationship with Deloitte over the past two years, and they have been a valued partner,” commented William Meissner, President and Chief Executive Officer of Jones Soda Co. “The change to Peterson Sullivan is another opportunity for the Company to align our cost structure to the size and scope of our operations, and partner with a firm from the Pacific Northwest that matches perfectly with our needs and requirements to drive towards profitability.”
About Jones Soda Co.
Headquartered in Seattle, Washington, Jones Soda Co. ® markets and distributes premium beverages under the Jones Soda, Jones Pure Cane Soda®, Jones 24C®, Jones GABA®, and Whoopass Energy Drink® brands and sells through its distribution network in markets primarily across North America. A leader in the premium soda category, Jones is known for its variety of flavors and innovative labeling technique that incorporates always changing photos sent in from its consumers. Jones Soda is sold through traditional beverage retailers. For more information visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV