Mines Management Announces 2009 Operating Results
MINES MANAGEMENT, INC. (NYSE‐Amex:MGN) (TSX:MGT) is pleased to announce results for Fiscal Year 2009. Further information regarding 2009 results can be found in the Annual Report on Form 10-K, filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission on March 31, 2010.
At December 31, 2009, the balance of our cash and unrestricted certificates of deposit was over $12 million. Our net cash expenditures for operating activities for 2009 totaled $7.4 million. Cash outlays were less than projected due to delays in the USFS approval of our EIS and decision to delay adit rehabilitation and dewatering until received.
In 2010, we plan to continue to focus on our planning for the exploration and delineation drilling program at the Montanore Project. We also intend to continue to pursue the re-permitting applications with the goal of having sufficient data to commence preparation of a phased financing plan for the Montanore Project.We plan to engage a contractor to begin preparation of a preliminary economic assessment (PEA) and an update of our Canadian National Instrument 43-101 technical report for the Montanore Project in the second quarter of 2010. We will need to raise approximately $20 million to complete our exploration drilling and bankable feasibility study, which we expect would be undertaken over the next three years, assuming we receive a final EIS and Record of Decision in 2010. Similarly, development activities could be deferred if the permitting process is delayed or if commodity prices make the project difficult to finance or increase the expense of such financing.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV