United States Oil Fund (USO) -1.5%
Oil prices retreated during Monday's trading, dipping below $85 per barrel. Concerns regarding the Greece bailout helped pressure the euro against the dollar, making the commodity more expensive for Europeans.
USO had a nice weeklong run heading into April that helped power the ETF to new 2010 highs. However, since the start of the month, the fund's performance has been noticeably choppy, dipping close to its 50-day moving average.
Market Vectors Vietnam ETF (VNM) -1.4%The wildly volatile Vietnam ETF is taking a hit today after two consecutive days of gains. Looking to the future, inflation may prove to be a weight on this nation's markets. According to a report from Citigroup (C), there is a good chance that Vietnam's inflation could surpass 10% this year. All prices as of 2:15 p.m. EST -- Written by Don Dion in Williamstown, Mass.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV