Cramer told a viewer that he likes TJX Stores (TJX), in part for its excellent chain of Home Goods home furnishing locations.
Cramer told a second viewer that he would hold Permian Basin Royalty Trust (PBT), despite recent volatility in its volume.
Finally, Cramer told a viewer that the upside potential in Qwest Communications (Q) is done, and he'd move on.
Lightning RoundCramer was bullish on Delcath Systems (DCTH), Brigham Exploration (BEXP), Anadarko Petroleum (APC), Sunoco (SUN) and Perrigo (PRGO). He was bearish on A123 Systems (AONE), Research In Motion (RIMM), Tesoro (TSO) and Mead Johnson Nutrition (MJN).
Closing CommentCramer said he likes the secondary offering from Cenovus (CVE) and thinks investors need to be in on the deal. -- Written by Scott Rutt in Washington D.C. To watch replays of Cramer's video segments, visit the Mad Money page on CNBC. Want more Cramer? Check out Jim's rules and commandments for investing from his latest book by clicking here. For more of Cramer's insights during the Lightning Round,
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV