Eaton Vance Tax-Managed Buy-Write Income Fund, Eaton Vance Tax-Managed Buy-Write Opportunities Fund, Eaton Vance Tax-Managed Global Buy-Write Opportunities Fund -- Annual Meeting Of Shareholders
BOSTON, April 23 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- At a meeting held on April 23, 2010, shareholders of Eaton Vance Tax-Managed Buy-Write Income Fund (NYSE: ETB), Eaton Vance Tax-Managed Buy-Write Opportunities Fund (NYSE: ETV) and Eaton Vance Tax-Managed Global Buy-Write Opportunities Fund (NYSE: ETW) (the "Funds"), each a closed-end investment company, voted to elect William H. Park, Ronald A. Pearlman and Heidi L. Steiger as Class II Trustees of each Fund, each for a three-year term. Each Fund's Class I and Class III Trustees, who serve staggered terms, were not up for election and remain in office.
The Funds are managed by Eaton Vance Management, a subsidiary of Eaton Vance Corp. (NYSE: EV), one of the oldest investment management firms in the United States, with a history dating back to 1924. Eaton Vance and its affiliates managed $173.1 billion in assets as of March 31, 2010, offering individuals and institutions a broad array of investment strategies and wealth management solutions. The Company's long record of providing exemplary service and attractive returns through a variety of market conditions has made Eaton Vance the investment manager of choice for many of today's most discerning investors. For more information about Eaton Vance, visit www.eatonvance.com.
SOURCE Eaton Vance Management
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV