QuickLogic Announces Q1, 2010 Earnings Conference Call
QuickLogic Corporation (NASDAQ:QUIK), the lowest power Customer Specific Standard Products ( CSSPs) solutions leader, has scheduled a conference call to discuss the company's earnings results for its fiscal first quarter on Thursday, May 6, 2010, at 2:30 p.m. Pacific Daylight Time / 5:30 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time.
QuickLogic Corporation will issue a news release announcing the Company's first quarter 2010 earnings results at approximately 1:00 p.m. Pacific Daylight Time / 4:00 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time on May 6, 2010. The conference call can be accessed via QuickLogic's website at www.quicklogic.com, or join the live conference by dialing (877) 377-7094 by 2:20 p.m. Pacific Daylight Time on May 6, 2009. A recording of the call will be available starting one hour after the completion of the call. To access the recording, please call (706) 645-9291 and reference the passcode 71028627. The call recording will be archived until Sunday, May 9, 2010 and the webcast will be available for 12 months.
QuickLogic Corporation (NASDAQ: QUIK) is the inventor and pioneer of innovative, customizable semiconductor solutions for mobile and portable electronics OEMs and ODMs. These silicon plus software solutions are called Customer Specific Standard Products (CSSPs). CSSPs enable our customers to bring their products to market more quickly and remain in the market longer, with the low power, cost and size demanded by the mobile and portable electronics market. For more information about QuickLogic and CSSPs, visit www.quicklogic.com.QuickLogic is a registered trademark and the QuickLogic logo is a trademarks of QuickLogic Corporation. All other brands or trademarks are the property of their respective holders and should be treated as such. Code: QUIK-G
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV