Access National Declares Quarterly Dividend
Access National Corporation (NASDAQ: ANCX), holding company for Access National Bank, announced today that its Board of Directors declared a cash dividend of $0.01 per share for shareholders of record as of May 6, 2010. The dividend will be paid on May 25, 2010. Earnings for the first quarter 2010 were released yesterday, April 21, 2010. In the earnings statement, Access National Corporation reported net income of $1.2 million or $0.11 earnings per diluted share.
Access National Corporation has a Dividend Reinvestment and Stock Purchase Plan. The plan documents may be obtained by contacting the Plan Administrator, Registrar and Transfer Company, at www.RTCO.com or 800-368-5948.
Access National Corporation is the parent company of Access National Bank, an independent, nationally chartered bank. The Bank, established in December 1999, serves the business community in the Washington D.C. Metropolitan area with a full suite of financial services and an emphasis on electronic banking. Additional information is available on our website at
www.AccessNationalBank.com. The shares of Access National Corporation are traded on the NASDAQ Global Market under the symbol "ANCX".
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV