Access National Declares Quarterly Dividend
Access National Corporation (NASDAQ: ANCX), holding company for Access National Bank, announced today that its Board of Directors declared a cash dividend of $0.01 per share for shareholders of record as of May 6, 2010. The dividend will be paid on May 25, 2010. Earnings for the first quarter 2010 were released yesterday, April 21, 2010. In the earnings statement, Access National Corporation reported net income of $1.2 million or $0.11 earnings per diluted share.
Access National Corporation has a Dividend Reinvestment and Stock Purchase Plan. The plan documents may be obtained by contacting the Plan Administrator, Registrar and Transfer Company, at www.RTCO.com or 800-368-5948.
Access National Corporation is the parent company of Access National
Bank, an independent, nationally chartered bank. The Bank, established
in December 1999, serves the business community in the Washington D.C.
Metropolitan area with a full suite of financial services and an
emphasis on electronic banking. Additional information is available on
our website at
The shares of Access National Corporation are traded on the NASDAQ
Global Market under the symbol "ANCX".
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV