Broadway Financial Corporation Reports Receipt Of Nasdaq Deficiency Letter
Broadway Financial Corporation (the “Company”) (Nasdaq Small-Cap: BYFC), parent company of Broadway Federal Bank, f.s.b. (the “Bank”), today reported that it has received a letter, dated April 16, 2010, from the Nasdaq Listing Qualifications Department stating that the Company is not in compliance with Nasdaq Listing Rule 5250(c)(1), which requires that Nasdaq listed companies file their required periodic financial reports with the Securities and Exchange Commission (the “SEC”) on a timely basis. As previously reported in filings made by the Company with the SEC on Form 12b-25 on March 31, 2010 and April 15, 2010, the Company has not to date been able to complete its financial statements as of and for the year ended December 31, 2009, and therefore has not been able to complete preparation of its 2009 Annual Report on Form 10-K, due to the fact that the Company has not received the final conclusions of the Office of Thrift Supervision (the “OTS”) with respect to its regular examination of the Bank that commenced in January 2010.
Under the Listing Rules of the Nasdaq Small-Cap Market, the Company must submit a plan to Nasdaq within 60 calendar days from the date of its receipt of the Nasdaq letter for coming into compliance with Listing Rule 5250(c)(1). If Nasdaq accepts the plan, the Listing Rules further provide that Nasdaq may grant an exception to the Company of up to 180 calendar days from the original due date of the Company’s Form 10-K, which would be until October 12, 2010, to regain compliance with Listing Rule 5250(c)(1) by filing its complete Form 10-K. The Company intends to complete and file its Form 10-K promptly after it receives the results of the OTS examination. The OTS has not informed the Company, however, of the date when it will provide its examination results to the Company.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV