Search Jim Cramer's Mad Money trading recommendations using our exclusive Mad Money Stock Screener and watch Jim Cramer's Mad Money Post Game video exclusively on TheStreet.com.
NEW YORK (
) -- "The next time we get a big pullback like today, have your shopping list ready," Jim Cramer told the viewers of his "Mad Money" TV show Thursday.
He said when the market's putting stocks on sale, investors need to look toward the five overarching themes that are driving stocks higher.
1. Explosive Growth. The markets just can't get enough of companies that have great growth, said Cramer, companies like
, a stock which he owns for his charitable trust,
Action Alerts PLUS
, along with
. Cramer said all of these names were down big early today, only to skyrocket higher by the close.
2. Aerospace. There's a multi-year move happening in
, and that's good news for not only Boeing, but also
and countless other component suppliers.
3. Banking Revenue Growth. The markets are paying up for banks that are growing revenues, Cramer told viewers. That's why stocks like
are in demand, and why stocks like
are great investments.
4. Housing Growth. With only eight months of housing inventory, Cramer said there will likely be a housing shortage by 2011. He said home builders like
, with its large exposure to California, are great plays, as well as companies that make anything that goes into a home, like
5. Hotels. Corporate travel is back, according to executives at
. Cramer said we should expect great things from