Saia To Announce First Quarter 2010 Results On April 29, 2010
Saia, Inc. (NASDAQ: SAIA), a multi-regional trucking transportation company, today announced that it will release its first quarter 2010 results before the market opens on Thursday, April 29, 2010. Saia management will host a conference call to discuss the results that morning at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time.
To participate in the call, please dial 1-800-776-9057 or 913-312-9321 with conference ID #4878983. Callers should dial in five to ten minutes in advance of the conference call. This call will be webcast live via the company web site at www.saia.com. A replay of the call will be offered two hours after the completion of the call through May 6, 2010 at 2.00 pm ET. The replay will be available by dialing 1-888-203-1112 or 719-457-0820.
The webcast is also being distributed over CCBN's Investor Distribution Network to both institutional and individual investors. Individual investors can listen to the call through CCBN's individual investor center at www.companyboardroom.com or by visiting any of the investor sites in CCBN's Individual Investor Network. Institutional investors can access the call via CCBN's password-protected event management site, StreetEvents ( www.streetevents.com).
Saia, Inc. (NASDAQ: SAIA) is a less-than-truckload provider of regional, interregional and guaranteed services covering 34 states. With headquarters in Georgia and a network of 147 terminals, the carrier employs 7,200 people. For more information on Saia, please visit the Investor Relations section of the website at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV