Steel Dynamics (STLD) estimates cut at UBS through 2011. Company is seeing a more muted recovery. Buy rating and $23 price target.
Seagate Technology (STX) estimates upped at UBS through 2011. Company will likely resume its share buyback. Buy rating and $31 price target.
Total System Services (TSS) numbers boosted at Goldman. Shares of TSS now seen reaching $14. Estimates also increased, as the company is benefitting from a better macro environment. Sell rating.
Tupperware (TUP) estimates, target raised at Goldman. Shares of TUP now seen reaching $60. Estimates also increased, given strong sales momentum. Neutral rating.Weatherford (WFT) estimates lowered at Goldman through 2012. Weaker international results are offsetting growth in North America. Neutral rating and $19 price target. >> Who Owns Weatherford?: George Soros Xilinx (XLNX) estimates increased at UBS through 2011. Company should see better demand in the industrial and communications markets. Buy rating and $32 price target. Yahoo! (YHOO) estimates, target increased at Goldman. YHOO estimates were boosted through 2012. Company is seeing a lower tax rate and expected to buy back more stock. Neutral rating and new $20 price target.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV