Get Satisfaction Connects Customer Support And The Social Web
SAN FRANCISCO, April 21 /PRNewswire/ -- As small and medium-sized businesses turn to Facebook to connect with customers, many struggle to use 'the Wall' as an efficient and effective channel for highly visible service and support requests.
Get Satisfaction directly addresses this challenge through the release of its Customer Support Tab for Facebook Fan Pages — a powerful community platform that invites consumer participation, cultivates a strong peer-to-peer support model, and helps small and medium-sized businesses reduce their overall support costs.
Many companies create Facebook Fan Pages as a marketing initiative and often underestimate the customer's desire to utilize this channel to ask questions, solve problems and provide feedback. Since the information on "the Wall" is not searchable and can be lost quickly, customer support needs from within Facebook have largely remained unmet.
Moreover, because search engines cannot index content from within Facebook, companies receive no SEO benefits of conversation created on the Fan Page. Until now.The Get Satisfaction Customer Support Tab transforms the Facebook fan page into a community-based customer service center where customers can help each other and companies can offer support in a one-to-many fashion. By freeing the company from the need to respond to the same questions over and over as they move on and off the Facebook wall, the Customer Support Tab dramatically reduces support costs. At the same time, you're providing Facebook fans with access to a valuable customer network full of meaningful conversation, which increases customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Now Facebook fans can:
- Quickly find answers to their questions
- Collaborate on ideas & suggestions
- Give Praise
- And Companies can:
- Leverage the viral elements of Facebook to build community
- Utilize Facebook as a scalable customer relations channel
- Crowdsource customer service and ideation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV