IParty Corp. Reports First Quarter 2010 Financial Results
iParty Corp. (NYSE Amex: IPT), a party goods retailer, today reported financial results for its first quarter of fiscal year 2010, which ended on March 27, 2010.
First Quarter 2010 Highlights
Sal Perisano, iParty’s Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, stated, “We were pleased to see a modest increase in sales at our comparable stores during the first quarter of 2010, following seven consecutive quarters of negative comp store sales results prior to this quarter. Also, by continuing to operate on a lower expense base, we were able to translate that modest sales increase into an improved bottom line compared to the first quarter of 2009.”
Mr. Perisano further stated, “We are also happy to report that we expect to grow the company in 2010. Our plans include further development of our urban store concept and expanding the temporary Halloween store side of our business. In late 2009, we opened our first urban store in Boston. We plan to open an additional store in another prime Boston retail location before the upcoming 2010 Halloween season. We are also actively reviewing sites for an expanded number of temporary Halloween stores.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV