Sony Bolsters Audio Line With Its First 3D Capable Sound Bars And A New 5.1 Channel Home Theater System
The 1000 watt (157W x 5 + 167W sub) model features 3D pass-through via the three HDMI inputs, HDMI repeater and audio return channel. With floor standing front and rear speakers, the model's S-Air™ wireless technology and wireless multi-room capabilities help trim the number of wires connecting the system with optional accessories (not included). Designed to match Sony's 2010 Blu-ray Disc players and BRAVIA HDTVs, the model features BRAVIA Sync, Digital Media Port for iPod (iPod cradle sold separately), two digital audio inputs (one coax and one optical) and digital cinema auto calibration for easy set up.
The HT-CT350 40-inch sound bar system is available this May for about $400. The HT-CT150 32-inch sound bar system, also available this May, retails for about $300. The HT-SF470 surround sound system is available this June for about $550.
All models will be available at Sony Style stores, online at www.sonystyle.com, at military base exchanges and at authorized retailers nationwide.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV