Sony Bolsters Audio Line With Its First 3D Capable Sound Bars And A New 5.1 Channel Home Theater System
SAN DIEGO, April 21 /PRNewswire/ -- Strengthening the company's breadth of innovative devices supporting the 3D home theater, Sony today introduced three new home audio solutions offering 3D capability.
The HT-CT350 and HT-CT150 3.1 channel sound bars and the HT-SF470 5.1 channel home theater system offers consumers flexible solutions to round out the Sony 3D experience and meet the demands of 3D home entertainment.
"Sony is the only company innovating in every stage of 3D from creation to playback," said Brian Siegel, vice president of Sony's home audio and video business. "Leveraging this depth of expertise and experience allows the company to deliver the best 3D devices for an unequaled entertainment experience."
Simplifying audio and video signal transfer, the new models feature 3D pass-through with HDMI™ repeater (three inputs/one output), and standby pass-through for audio and video devices connected via HDMI. The 400 watt total system power (100 watts x 3 channels + 100 watts subwoofer) HT-CT350 is designed to match Sony's 2010 BRAVIA® televisions and includes a bracket that attaches it directly to a number of 40 and above sets either via a wall mount or the table top stand.The HT-CT150 offers 340 watts of total system power (85 watts x 3 channels + 85 watts sub) and features a design that matches Sony's 2010 32-inch BRAVIA HDTVs. Both models support lossless linear pulse code modulation (LPCM) Blu-ray Disc™ audio via the HDMI input. They also feature BRAVIA Sync™ for control of compatible devices from a single remote, Sony's Digital Media Port for iPod® (iPod cradle sold separately) and two digital audio inputs (one coax and one optical). Sony also introduced the new 5.1 channel HT-SF470 home theater system. The system is 3D capable when paired with a Blu-ray 3D™ player.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV