LSB Financial Corporation Announces Payment Of Cash Dividend
LAFAYETTE, Ind., April 20 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- LSB Financial Corp., (Nasdaq: LSBI), (the "Company"), the parent company of Lafayette Savings Bank, FSB, announced today that it will pay a quarterly dividend of $0.125 per share to shareholders of record as of the close of business on May 19, 2010, with a payment date of June 4, 2010.
LSB president and CEO, Randolph F. Williams, stated, "We are pleased to be able to announce this quarterly cash dividend. This will be the sixth consecutive quarter where we have paid the $0.125 dividend, which represents a dividend yield of 4.5%. Because we continue to maintain capital in excess of regulatory "well-capitalized" minimums and because we believe our core business to be sound, we believe the payment of this dividend is warranted."
The closing price of LSB stock on April 19, 2010 was $11.00 per share as reported by the Nasdaq Global Market.
SOURCE LSB Financial Corp.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV