American Spectrum Realty Announces One-for-One Stock Dividend
American Spectrum Realty, Inc. (NYSE AMEX: AQQ) (“the Company”), a real estate investment and management company headquartered in Houston, Texas, announced today that its Board of Directors has declared a stock dividend of one share of common stock for each share currently outstanding to shareholders of record at the close of business on April 30, 2010. Each shareholder will receive one additional share of common stock for every outstanding share held. Trading is expected to begin on a split-adjusted basis on May 10, 2010.
American Spectrum Realty, Inc. is a real estate investment company that owns, through an operating partnership, 29 offices, industrial and retail properties aggregating approximately 2.6 million square feet in California, Texas, Arizona and the Midwest, and has been publicly traded since 2001. American Spectrum Management Group, Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Company’s operating partnership, manages and leases all properties owned by American Spectrum Realty, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV