Insulet Corporation To Report First Quarter 2010 Financial Results On Thursday, May 6, 2010
BEDFORD, Mass., April 20 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Insulet Corporation (Nasdaq: PODD), the leader in tubing-free insulin pump technology with its OmniPod® Insulin Management System announced plans to release its financial results for the first quarter of 2010 on Thursday, May 6, 2010 after the close of the financial markets.
Insulet will also host a conference call at 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time on Thursday, May 6, 2010 to discuss its first quarter 2010 financial results. During the conference call, material information concerning the Company, its operations, strategies and prospects may be discussed.
To listen to the conference call, please dial 866-203-2528 for domestic callers and 617-213-8847 for international callers. The passcode is 11271274. A replay of the conference call will be available two hours after the start of the call through May 13, 2010 by dialing 888-286-8010 (domestic) and 617-801-6888 (international), passcode 65244123. An online archive of the conference call will also be available by accessing the Investor Information section of the company's website at http://investors.insulet.com.
About Insulet CorporationInsulet Corporation is an innovative medical device company dedicated to improving the lives of people with diabetes. The Company's OmniPod Insulin Management System is a revolutionary, discreet and easy-to-use insulin infusion system that features two easy-to-use parts with no tubing and fully-automated cannula insertion. Through the OmniPod System, Insulet seeks to expand the use of continuous subcutaneous insulin infusion (CSII) therapy among people with insulin-dependent diabetes. Founded in 2000, Insulet is based in Bedford, MA. SOURCE Insulet Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV