Kendall Law Group Investigating Javelin Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Merger Agreement
Kendall Law Group is investigating the merger of Javelin Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (AMEX: JAV) with Hospira, Inc. on behalf of Javelin shareholders. The national securities litigation firm is investigating whether a fair process was used by Javelin’s Board of Directors prior to entering into the merger agreement and whether they breached their fiduciary duties by not seeking a deal that would provide better value of the Company for shareholders. Javelin shareholders with questions or information on the firm’s investigation are encouraged to contact the Kendall Law Group at 877-744-3728 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
On April 19, 2010, Javelin announced that it had entered into an agreement to be acquired by Hospira in an all cash transaction valued at approximately $145 million. According to the agreement, shareholders will receive $2.20 per JAV share owned, just pennies over the closing price the past few days. Javelin stock has also closed at $2.12 on July 29, 2009 and $2.04 on September 22, 2009. The transaction is expected to move quickly, commencing within five business days and staying open for twenty.
Kendall Law Group, founded by a former federal judge, includes a former United States Attorney, prosecutors and securities lawyers who are experienced in complex securities litigation. The firm has been counsel in many merger and acquisition cases nationwide, including some of the largest transactions in the United States.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV