Kendall Law Group Begins Investigation On Behalf Of Century Aluminum Shareholders
Kendall Law Group is investigating Century Aluminum Company (NASDAQ:CENX) for potential breaches of fiduciary duty in connection with public statements affecting stock purchased before April 24, 2008. The firm’s investigation concerns whether the Century’s officers materially misrepresented the company's financial performance and whether the board of directors enforced appropriate internal controls. Investors still holding shares purchased prior to April 24, 2008 are asked to contact Scott Kendall at 877-744-3728 or firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about your rights.
Century filed materials with the Securities and Exchange Commission, stating that their previously filed financial statements for the nine month period ending September 30, 2008 should no longer be relied upon due to errors in their interim consolidated statement of cash flows. After those disclosures by the Company, CENX stock price dropped 24 percent, from $2.22 on February 27, 2009, to $1.68 on the next trading day. A class action lawsuit has been filed as a result of the March 2, 2009 SEC filing.
Kendall Law Group has the credentials and experience to pursue any type of complex securities litigation in the nation. The firm led by former federal judge and former U.S. Attorney, is a national securities firm that represents shareholders when publicly traded companies violate the law. Kendall Law Group gives shareholders a voice when companies break the law. Protect your rights as a Century shareholder by calling 877-744-3728.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV