United States Natural Gas Fund (UNG) -2.4%
On Monday, supply issues continued to weigh on natural gas prices and UNG. Aside from the supply issues, a mild weather report didn't bode well for forecasted demand.
Throughout April, UNG has been trading sideways. Though I wouldn't recommend playing the fund, it may be interesting to check out which direction it takes in the near future, as it is holding just above all-time lows.
All prices as of 2:18 p.m.EST-- Written by Don Dion in Williamstown, Mass.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV