Advant-e Corporation Announces Oracle Certification For On-Demand PeopleSoft EDI Solution
DAYTON, Ohio, April 19 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Advant-e Corporation (OTC Bulletin Board: ADVC), through its wholly owned operating subsidiaries Edict Systems, Inc. and Merkur Group, Inc. announced today that Oracle Corporation has certified the on-demand Electronic Data Interchange solution jointly developed by Merkur and Edict.
Through its Integration Validation Program, Oracle certifies select applications in order to provide its customers with standards-based product integrations tested and validated by Oracle. Oracle and PeopleSoft customers benefit from improved risk management and smoother upgrade capability, leading to lower cost of ownership and greater overall satisfaction.
Merkur Group provides the most widely installed PeopleSoft-integrated fax and e-mail solution which allows customers to seamlessly send and receive documents from within PeopleSoft. Edict Systems is a recognized leader of Internet-based EDI solutions, enabling companies to connect, integrate, manage, validate, and expand supply chain trading communities.
Merkur's PeopleSoft connector provides secure delivery of PeopleSoft Purchase Order data to Edict's EnterpriseEC® service for translation into EDI data and delivery via AS2, Secure FTP, or via traditional Value Added Networks. The connector also provides visibility of delivered transactions within PeopleSoft and insertion of received transactions, such as Purchase Order Acknowledgements and Invoices, into PeopleSoft via the PeopleSoft Integration Broker.In addition to providing hosted data translation and delivery of EDI documents via EnterpriseEC®, Edict's solutions also include:
- Supplier Onboarding – Hub & Spoke ramping services which include Testing & Certification services for EDI-capable suppliers combined with Edict's industry leading web-based solution for small and medium-size suppliers providing optimal supplier participation.
- Real-time Data Validation – ValidateEC is a hosted business rule engine that assures data integrity by providing remote document exception handling based on user-defined business rules. Only data that has been validated is passed to PeopleSoft for integration.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV