Kendall Law Group Investigates Mariner Energy, Inc. Merger For Shareholders
Kendall Law Group, a national securities litigation firm, is investigating Mariner Energy, Inc. (NYSE: ME) for shareholders in connection to the proposed sale of the company to Apache Corporation. The firm is investigating whether Mariner breached its fiduciary duties by not properly shopping the Company prior to entering into the agreement. If you are a Mariner shareholder and have any information to contribute, or would like additional information about your rights, contact the Kendall Law Group at 877-744-3728 or by email at email@example.com.
On April 15, 2010, Mariner announced that it had entered into an agreement to be acquired by Apache in a $2.7 billion cash and stock transaction expected to close by the third quarter of 2010. Apache will also assume $1.2 billion of Mariner's debt. According to the agreement, shareholders will receive 0.17043 of Apache stock and $7.80 in cash, which values ME shares at approximately $26.22. However, Mariner stocks were trading in the $30 range in 2008, just prior to the economic crisis impacting the United States.
Kendall Law Group, founded by a former federal judge, includes a former
United States Attorney, prosecutors and securities lawyers who are
experienced in complex securities litigation. The firm has been counsel
in many merger and acquisition cases nationwide, including some of the
largest transactions in the United States. You are encouraged to contact
the firm if you have information about this transaction.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV