Sierra Bancorp Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend
PORTERVILLE, Calif., April 16 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Sierra Bancorp (Nasdaq: BSRR), parent of Bank of the Sierra, today announced that its Board of Directors declared a regular quarterly cash dividend of $0.06 per share, subsequent to the Board's review of the Company's preliminary financial results and capital strength for the quarter ended March 31, 2010. The dividend will be paid on May 11, 2010 to shareholders of record as of April 27, 2010.
Sierra Bancorp is the holding company for Bank of the Sierra ( www.bankofthesierra.com), which is in its 33rd year of operations and is the largest independent bank headquartered in the South San Joaquin Valley. The Company has $1.3 billion in total assets with 25 branch offices, an agricultural credit center, an SBA center, an online "virtual" branch, and over 400 employees.
The statements contained in this release that are not historical facts are forward-looking statements based on management's current expectations and beliefs concerning future developments and their potential effects on the Company. Readers are cautioned not to unduly rely on forward looking statements. Actual results may differ from those projected. These forward-looking statements involve risks and uncertainties including but not limited to the bank's ability to maintain current dividend payments or increase dividend payouts to shareholder, its ability to continue to generate record financial results, changes in economic conditions, interest rates and loan portfolio performance, and other factors detailed in the Company's SEC filings. Sierra Bancorp undertakes no responsibility to update or revise any forward-looking statements.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV