Powershares QQQ Trust 1 (QQQQ)
Apple (AAPL) reports on Tuesday and analysts predict the firm earned $2.43 a share in the previous quarter. That's way up from the $1.75-a-share forecast three months ago and up 2 cents in the past week.
On Thursday, Google reported better-than-expected earnings that grew 37%, but shares fell on Friday. The move was not the result of Goldman news either, as most of the losses came before the SEC announced fraud charges.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV