This fund has been a strong performer coming out of the stock market correction that finished in early February. Shares have bested the S&P 500 Index by about 3% since then.
Seven of the top 10 holdings, representing about 41% of assets, report earnings this week. Boeing (BA) will grab the most attention and analysts have been slashing their estimates. Average earnings estimates of $1.06 per share from three months ago and 81 cents per share a week ago have tumbled to 65 cents per share.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV