Law Offices Of Howard G. Smith Announces Class Action Lawsuit Against Frontier Financial Corporation
Law Offices of Howard G. Smith announces that a securities class action lawsuit has been filed on behalf of all persons or entities who purchased or otherwise acquired the common stock of Frontier Financial Corporation (“Frontier Financial” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ:FTBK) between July 22, 2008 and March 16, 2010, inclusive (the “Class Period”). The class action lawsuit was filed in the United States District Court for the Western District of Washington.
Frontier Financial is the bank holding company for Frontier Bank, which provides various commercial banking services – primarily generating deposits and originating loans. The Complaint alleges that the defendants violated federal securities laws by issuing material misrepresentations to the market concerning the Company’s business, financial performance and prospects, thereby artificially inflating the price of Frontier Financial securities.
No class has yet been certified in the above action. Until a class is certified, you are not represented by counsel unless you retain one. If you purchased Frontier Financial common stock between July 22, 2008 and March 16, 2010, you have certain rights, and have until June 14, 2010, to move for Lead Plaintiff status. To be a member of the class you need not take any action at this time, and you may retain counsel of your choice. If you wish to discuss this action or have any questions concerning this Notice or your rights or interests with respect to these matters, please contact Howard G. Smith, Esquire, of Law Offices of Howard G. Smith, 3070 Bristol Pike, Suite 112, Bensalem, Pennsylvania 19020, by telephone at (215)638-4847, Toll-Free at (888)638-4847, by email to email@example.com or visit our website at www.howardsmithlaw.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV