NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The Global X/InterBolsa FTSE Colombia 20 ETF (GXG) earned an initial rating of "buy" from TheStreet.com Ratings. The exchange traded fund more than doubled in value in one year.
TheStreet.com Ratings, in all, initiated coverage of six exchange traded funds that accrued a sufficient track record of risk and performance data by the end of March. Five received grades in the "buy" range, and one starts off at "sell."
Three of the five "buy"-rated funds that opened for business in February and March 2009 received the highest possible rating of A-plus, or excellent.
Research methodologyFunds graded A or B are considered "buy"-rated based on a track record of higher-than-average risk-adjusted performance. Funds at the C level are "hold," while underperformers at the D and E levels are "sell."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV