James River Coal Company Announces Date Of First Quarter Results
RICHMOND, Va., April 15 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- James River Coal Company (Nasdaq: JRCC), will release its first quarter 2010 results before the market opens on April 30, 2010. The Company will hold its quarterly conference call and webcast on the same day at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time.
The conference call will be open to the public. The toll free number is 877-340-2553. International callers please use 678-224-7860. The conference call can also be accessed via webcast on the James River Coal Company website at www.jamesrivercoal.com. A replay of the conference call will be available on our website beginning approximately two hours after the call is complete, and can also be accessed at 800-642-1687. For international callers a replay of the conference call can be accessed at 706-645-9291. The passcode is 66107301.
James River Coal Company mines, processes and sells, steam-and industrial-grade coal primarily to electric utility companies. The Company's mining operations are managed through five operating subsidiaries located throughout eastern Kentucky and one subsidiary in southern Indiana.
CONTACT: James River Coal Company Elizabeth M. Cook Director of Investor Relations (804) 780-3000
SOURCE James River Coal Company
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV