James River Coal Company Announces Date Of First Quarter Results
RICHMOND, Va., April 15 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- James River Coal Company (Nasdaq: JRCC), will release its first quarter 2010 results before the market opens on April 30, 2010. The Company will hold its quarterly conference call and webcast on the same day at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time.
The conference call will be open to the public. The toll free number is 877-340-2553. International callers please use 678-224-7860. The conference call can also be accessed via webcast on the James River Coal Company website at www.jamesrivercoal.com. A replay of the conference call will be available on our website beginning approximately two hours after the call is complete, and can also be accessed at 800-642-1687. For international callers a replay of the conference call can be accessed at 706-645-9291. The passcode is 66107301.
James River Coal Company mines, processes and sells, steam-and industrial-grade coal primarily to electric utility companies. The Company's mining operations are managed through five operating subsidiaries located throughout eastern Kentucky and one subsidiary in southern Indiana.
CONTACT: James River Coal Company Elizabeth M. Cook Director of Investor Relations (804) 780-3000
SOURCE James River Coal Company
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV