Ultralife Corporation To Report First Quarter Results On April 29, 2010
Ultralife Corporation (NASDAQ: ULBI) will report its first quarter 2010 results for the period ended March 28, 2010 before the market opens on Thursday, April 29, 2010. Ultralife management will host an investor conference call at 10:00 AM ET also on April 29, 2010. Investors are invited to access a live webcast of the conference call in the Investor Info – Event Calendar section of the company’s website: http://investor.ultralifecorp.com. A replay of the webcast will be available shortly after the call at the same location.
To participate, please call (800)915-4836, identify yourself and ask for the Ultralife Call.
About Ultralife Corporation
Ultralife Corporation, which began as a battery company, serves its markets with products and services ranging from portable and standby power solutions to communications and electronics systems. Through its engineering and collaborative approach to problem solving, Ultralife serves government, defense and commercial customers across the globe.Ultralife’s family of brands includes: Ultralife Batteries, Stationary Power Services, RPS Power Systems, ABLE, McDowell Research, RedBlack Communications and AMTI. Ultralife’s operations are in North America, Europe and Asia. For more information, visit www.ultralifecorp.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV