1. The model upgraded retail REIT Urstadt Biddle Properties (UBA) to "buy."
Quarter: Fiscal first-quarter profit decreased 6.8% to $6.4 million, or 12 cents, as revenue declined 4.1% to $21 million. The operating margin inched up to 41%. Urstadt has $5.9 million of cash and $111 million of debt, equal to a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.3.
Stock: Urstadt has increased 7.4% during the past year, lagging behind benchmarks. It trades at a price-to-projected-earnings ratio of 29 and a price-to-book ratio of 1.2, 53% and 43% discounts to peer averages. The shares offer a 5.8% distribution yield.
Consensus: Of firms rating Urstadt Biddle, one rates its stock "buy" and two rate it "hold." William Baird predicts the stock will gain 8% to $18. Five of its 10 largest shareholders, including Bank of America, purchased shares during the fourth quarter.Visit Stockpickr's Ratings Upgrades Portfolio and Ratings Downgrades Portfolio -- Reported by Jake Lynch in Boston.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV