Ryan & Maniskas, LLP Announces Investigation Into The Proposed Merger Of Mariner Energy, Inc.
Ryan & Maniskas, LLP is investigating whether the directors of Mariner Energy, Inc. ("Mariner" or the “Company”) (NYSE: ME) breached their fiduciary duties in approving the proposed merger of the Company with Apache Corporation (“Apache”). Under the agreement, Mariner shareholders will receive, in aggregate, 0.17043 of a share of Apache common stock and $7.80 in cash for each outstanding share of Mariner's common stock, subject to an election feature and proration. The investigation concerns whether the deal undervalues Mariner shareholders and also concerns possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of law related to approval of the transaction by Company’s board of directors.If you own shares of Mariner and would like to learn more about these claims or if you wish to discuss these matters and have any questions concerning this announcement or your rights, visit: www.rmclasslaw.com/cases/mariner, or contact Richard A. Maniskas, Esquire toll-free: (877) 316-3218, or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about class action cases in general, please visit our website: www.rmclasslaw.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV