Ryan & Maniskas, LLP Announces Investigation Into The Proposed Merger Of Mariner Energy, Inc.
Ryan & Maniskas, LLP is investigating whether the directors of Mariner Energy, Inc. ("Mariner" or the “Company”) (NYSE: ME) breached their fiduciary duties in approving the proposed merger of the Company with Apache Corporation (“Apache”). Under the agreement, Mariner shareholders will receive, in aggregate, 0.17043 of a share of Apache common stock and $7.80 in cash for each outstanding share of Mariner's common stock, subject to an election feature and proration. The investigation concerns whether the deal undervalues Mariner shareholders and also concerns possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of law related to approval of the transaction by Company’s board of directors.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV