Wolf Haldenstein Investigating Mariner Energy, Inc. Board
Attorney Advertising. The law firm of Wolf Haldenstein Adler Freeman & Herz LLP is investigating possible breaches of fiduciary duty by the Board of Directors of Mariner Energy, Inc. (“Mariner” or the “Company”) [NYSE:ME] arising out of the proposed merger agreement between Mariner and Apache Corporation (“Apache”).
On Thursday, April 15, 2010, Apache and Mariner announced that the two companies have entered into a merger agreement. Under the terms of the agreement, Mariner stockholders will receive cash of $7.80 and 0.17043 of a share of Apache common stock in exchange for each share of Mariner common stock. Apache may be underpaying for Mariner, thus unlawfully harming Mariner shareholders.
Wolf Haldenstein has been representing individual and institutional investors for many years, serving as lead counsel in numerous cases in U.S. federal and state courts. Please visit the Wolf Haldenstein website ( http://www.whafh.com) for more information about the firm.
If you own Mariner common stock and you wish to discuss this matter with us, or have any questions concerning your rights and interests with regard to this matter, please contact:
|Gustavo Bruckner or Derek Behnke|
|Wolf Haldenstein Adler Freeman|
|& Herz LLP|
|270 Madison Avenue|
|New York, New York 10016|
|Phone Numbers:||(800) 575-0735|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV