Selectica (NASDAQ: SLTC), a leading provider of contract lifecycle management and sales configuration solutions, announced today that Selectica Contract Lifecycle Management is now available through EMC™ Select, a program which helps customers easily acquire solutions through the EMC sales team and its authorized partners.
Selectica Contract Lifecycle Management enables companies to eliminate risk, improve profitability, and streamline contracting processes. The Selectica solution automates the entire contract lifecycle: from contract request, authoring, negotiation, and approval, through contract execution, on-going obligations management, contract amendment, and renewal. Over 100,000 users process over one million new contracts annually with Selectica solutions.
Through the EMC Select program, EMC offers customers a commercial off-the-shelf contract lifecycle management solution that leverages the EMC Documentum xCelerated Composition Platform (xCP). With Selectica Contract Lifecycle Management solution, companies are able to:
- Gain advanced security features such as encrypted file stores and digital shredding.
- Take advantage of advanced information rights management capabilities that provide protection, control, and audit trails for documents inside and outside companies’ firewalls.
- Bring contractual documents in compliance with retention and archive policies.
- Conduct “federated” search to gain wider visibility into all contract-related documents outside of the Selectica solution.
- Quickly create business processes that include bi-directional integration with CRM and ERP solutions via SOA to access and update vendor, customer, item, and pricing information.
“EMC is pleased to welcome Selectica into the EMC Select program,” said Matt Mainstruck, manager of EMC Select Program. “EMC customers benefit by being able to purchase and deploy a packaged, full-lifecycle contract management solution that offers faster time-to-value, more robust functionality, and lower total cost of ownership than custom-built solutions.”
“Many of Selectica’s customers compete in contract-intensive industries such as healthcare, government contracting, life sciences, energy and high tech, and they have very sophisticated contracting requirements,” said Jason Stern, President and COO of Selectica. “As part of the EMC Select program, we’re able to deliver a comprehensive, highly scalable solution for managing companies’ most critical business documents.”