KBW Announces Changes To KBW Bank Index (BKX)
Keefe, Bruyette & Woods, Inc., a full-service investment bank that specializes in the financial services sector, and a wholly owned subsidiary of KBW, Inc. (NYSE: KBW), today announces upcoming changes to the KBW Bank Index (Index Symbol: BKX SM, ETF Symbol: KBE SM).
Effective prior to the opening of business on Monday, April 19, 2010, First Niagara Financial Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: FNFG) will undergo an increase in shares to account for the completion of an all-stock acquisition.
The KBW indices that have tradable exchange-traded funds are: KBW Bank Index (Index Symbol: BKX SM, ETF Symbol KBE SM); KBW Capital Markets Index (Index Symbol: KSX SM, ETF Symbol KCE SM); KBW Insurance Index (Index Symbol: KIX SM, ETF Symbol KIE SM); KBW Mortgage Finance Index (Index Symbol: MFX SM, ETF Symbol: KME SM), and KBW Regional Banking Index (Index Symbol: KRX SM, ETF Symbol: KRE SM).
About KBWKBW, Inc. is the parent of Keefe, Bruyette & Woods, Inc., Keefe, Bruyette & Woods Limited and KBW Asset Management. Keefe, Bruyette & Woods, Inc. is a full service investment bank specializing in the financial services industry. Founded in 1962, it is widely recognized as a leading authority in the banking, insurance, brokerage, asset management, mortgage banking and specialty finance sectors. The firm has established industry-leading positions in the areas of research, corporate finance, mergers and acquisitions, as well as sales and trading for financial services companies.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV