NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- "Those who do not know their history are doomed to miss the move," Jim Cramer announced to the viewers of his "Mad Money" TV show Wednesday, as he boldly predicted a double for semiconductor giant Intel (INTC), a stock which he owns for his charitable trust, Action Alerts PLUS.
Cramer said Intel is amidst the most impressive product cycle he's ever seen, and he sees no reason why the stock shouldn't double right here. But only through the lens of history does such a move make sense, he said, and unfortunately, many Wall Street analysts simply weren't around in the 1980s and 1990s to truly know the company that is Intel.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV