Morgan Stanley Municipal Income Opportunities Trust Today Declared A Monthly Income Dividend From Tax-Free Income
Morgan Stanley Municipal Income Opportunities Trust today declared a monthly income dividend of $.035 per share from tax-free income.
Morgan Stanley Municipal Income Opportunities Trust is a closed-end diversified management investment company investing principally in non-rated Municipal Obligations.
The Trust's investment objective is to provide a high level of current income exempt from federal income tax.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV