BOSTON ( TheStreet) -- U.S. stocks rallied Monday as details of a Greek bailout plan firmed up. These stocks hit 52-week highs amid optimism.
3. Deere (DE) rose 0.6% to $62.04, hitting a high of $62.39. Shares have returned 5.8% in the past month.
Quarter: Fiscal first-quarter profit increased 19% to $243 million, or 57 cents. Revenue decreased 6.1%. The operating margin widened from 11% to 12%. Deere has $5 billion of cash and $25 billion of debt, translating to a debt-to-equity ratio of 5.
Stock: Deere has surged 66% during the past year, outperforming U.S. indices. The stock trades at a price-to-projected-earnings ratio of 15, a price-to-sales ratio of 1.2 and a price-to-cash-flow ratio of 8, 37%, 20% and 28% discounts to industry averages.Consensus: Of analysts following Deere, 14, or 58%, advise purchasing its shares and 10 recommend holding them. Credit Suisse (CS) expects the stock to gain 13% to $70. Bank of America (BAC) predicts the shares will add another 8% to $67.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV