NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- After six straight weeks of market gains, Jim Cramer told viewers of his "Mad Money" TV show, that the latest push that sent the Dow above 11,000 came from analysts who were late to the party finally getting on board.
Cramer said there's a time honored tradition on Wall Street of financial analysts being late to game. He said that could clearly be seen today, as literally dozens of stocks were upgraded by analysts, most of them at their 52-week highs.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV